Hi!

I have a couple of questions about the patch:
1. Why allocate fixed-size buffer via individual malloc's on each activate and free it on each deactivate? Won't it be better to just allocate it once and use it? 2. Why define own SIG_UNEXPECTED - we already have UNEXPECTED macro in the engine? 3. I understand that ZEND_SIGNALS is disabled whenever ZTS is on. However, in the code I see parts where under ifdef ZEND_SIGNALS there's still checks for ifdef ZTS. Why is that? Is it planned to be implemented on some stage? 4. Why we try to handle SIGTERM and SIGQUIT - aren't those supposed to kill the process anyway?
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]