Hi Markus

Am Mittwoch, den 13.08.2008, 15:21 +0200 schrieb Marcus Boerger:
[...]
> Namespaces are new, so it never worked before. But yes, this would trigger
> a warning in the compiler which means you are told to not do this with apc
> or other compiler caches.

You are aware that this is used in a number of PHP libraries/frameworks?
Additionally, a lot have code like this:

class ...
  public function foo()
  {
     if (!$this->_something) {
         require_once 'Foo/Exception.php';
         throw new FooException();
     }
  }

I guess most of the time those using OP caches know what they are doing.
So why should a warning be triggered here?

cu, Lars