Hello Stanislav,

> Hi!

>> Once again, no code can trigger the warning right now. As the warning
>> requires a namespace before it can be triggered. Autoload should be
>> declared outside a namespace so that it can load correct namespace classes
>> anyway. So I do not see an issue here.

> autoload can work just fine inside namespace as well as outside, there's
> no problem with that, and class names given to autoloader are always
> full class names, so where it is declared has no effect.

> As for the argument "there's no namespaced code so anything goes since
> we can't break any code" - it's bogus. We expect a lot of existing code
> to be converted to namespaces once 5.3 is out, and we want to make it as
> painless as possible. Throwing warning each time you have include is not
> the way.

As painless as possible, so we want to tell people that they shouldn't just
write a shell script that adds the name of the directory as the namespace
or the name of the project an dthen never read the documentation. We
probably want to tell people that this will probably break opcode caches.
And if someone decides that he is fine with the issue as he doesn't use
opcode caches and then someone else takes that code, he probably want to
know about this issue.

Best regards,
 Marcus