On 25.08.2008 16:24, Volodymyr Iatsyshyn wrote:
So is there a chance to have these?

Volodymyr, there is very little sense in such questions.

If you really think feature XXX is that useful - care to demonstrate it's usefulness to others, "promote" it so that people start liking the idea of having it. If you don't think you can manage writing the patch yourself, by promoting this feature you can find a person amongst the people who could do it for you.

In any case, the process of getting any feature implemented in PHP does not finish after someone says "ok, let's add it", in most cases there is a lot of work to be done, and writing a very detailed RFC in the Wiki would be very good start.

Also (I have to say it..) we do accept patches.

--
Wbr, Antony Dovgal