Hi!

I am sorry but I absolutely fail to see how the following is in any way
whatsoever unclear:

This is clear, I understand that and think it is completely wrong and misguided, for reasons I described in my last email. What I did not understand is what code you wanted to allow outside namespaces and what all that include part and strings/not strings distinction talks about.

namespace A::B::C::D::E::F;
$obj = new G;

Now what?

Now G is either A::B::C::D::E::F::G or ::G, but never A::B::G etc.
Do you understand the difference? No hierarchy.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]