Hi,

On Monday 08 September 2008 15:19:07 Richard Quadling wrote:
> 2008/9/8 Arnaud Le Blanc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Monday 08 September 2008 13:06:50 Martin Jansen wrote:
> > variables.
> > different
> >>
> >> Would it be possible to use something like
> >> $_SESSION['foo']['upload_progress_123'] instead of storing the
> >> information in the top-level session space?  I can imagine there being
> >> frameworks and such that put their session stuff in some special
> >> container like $_SESSION['foo'] so that their session data does not
> >> interfere with the data of other components or the application that
> >> makes use of the framework.
> >
> > Yes, this can be done. The prefix setting ("upload_progress_" by default)
was
> > added for that purpose, but it may be possible to use $_SESSION[prefix]
[name].

> >> Martin
> >>

> > Regards,
> >
> > Arnaud
> >
> > --
> >

> Would maybe having $_SESSION['_Files'] == $_FILES for multiple uploads
> and have the current size uploaded as a new entry in $_FILES be
> easier?
>
> That way no additional configuration option.

This will not work if the user sends a request while a previous one is not
terminated. Also, this may break some applications that use "_Files" as a key
in $_SESSION if this is not configurable. And the entries outside of "files"
(content_length, etc) needs to be added somewhere ;)

The "files" array in the current patch is just like $_FILES.

> --
> -----
> Richard Quadling
> Zend Certified Engineer : http://zend.com/zce.php?c=ZEND002498&r=213474731
> "Standing on the shoulders of some very clever giants!"
>
> --

Regards,

Arnaud