Ilia Alshanetsky wrote:
The first release candidate of 5.2.7 was just released for testing and can be downloaded here:

http://downloads.php.net/ilia/php-5.2.7RC1.tar.bz2 (md5sum: be7544212fe4a3ede775a3793ecd3967)

The Windows binaries should become available shortly as well, for now you can grab the win32 snapshots from snaps.php.net. This release has been long in coming, so the NEWS file looks quite impressive with an extensive number of bug fixes. I do not believe any of the fixes are bound to introduce any regression and the hope is to have a final release out in the next 2-3 weeks. To make this possible, please test this RC against your code base and report any problems that you encounter.

http://snaps.php.net/ is saying that the last Win32 build was on Aug 6 and I'd like to get my hands on a more recent build as a couple of the niggles with the php_interbase driver have now been flagged as fixed.

I asked earlier in the week what is the correct way to get a driver forked, since it is now becoming critical that we have a php_firebird driver built against the firebird client rather than the much older compatibility client :(

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL