Lukas Kahwe Smith wrote:
From now on I will simply stop to read any post from you as long as
there is uppercase words in it. It is annoying, respectless and does
not make your point any better.

I make no apologies for formatting text as I see fit. It would have been very useful if you had simply corrected Ilia's post at the time. I do not seem to be the only person who was waiting for snaps.php.net
>> be fixed? And had I been made aware of there being a different site
>> than some of the confusion over the last few days would probably have
>> been avoided

Well Pierre is not alone and the other day I was about to write something similar. So add me to the list of people that will ignore you if you insist on this formatting. Its just a question of accepting the way people talk to each other on this list. If you absolutely need to highlight, then others have used an underscore in front and at the end of the words they wanted to emphasize, but even that is rarely used. Somehow others seem to get by with just English without having to emphasize words in their sentences. Accept this or accept that your emails will go to /dev/null. Your choice.

Feel free - I've not changed over the years and I still get pigging annoyed :(
From 2005 ....... my reply to Derick