On 17 Oct 2008, at 01:19, Steph Fox wrote:

Heya Scott,

I'd much rather see ::: used and don't care too much about those with
code already written, we never guarantee BC on unreleased versions.

Well, that narrows it down to #1 or #2.

Though I don't object to #3 at all either, so indifferent!

OK, so we have #1, #2 or #3 now from you. What should I put down as your primary vote?

#1 and then #3.

Regarding internal class resolving, it seems logical but will slow down resolution within namespaces. But I doubt this is much of an issue as it
doesn't affect those not using namespaces.

This appears to have been resolved between the two (and everybody else) now. Greg and Stas actually want the same thing here, they just misunderstood one another. (@Greg, @Stas: correct me if I'm wrong.

Scott