Greg Beaver schrieb:
>> It was mentioned on IRC that internal functions have to be
>> prefixed with \ when used in a namespaced file. Without a fallback.
>
> This is not true, and the unit tests demonstrate that

 Thank you for clearing this up.

> 1) check for namespaced\functionname
> 2) check for internal functionname
> [...]
> 1) check for namespaced\classname
> 2) try to autoload namespaced\classname
> 3) check for internal classname

 This is exactly what I would assume to happen; I am relieved.

> So not all details are completely nailed down, but these are
> independent of whether \ or :: or &[EMAIL PROTECTED] is used as the
> separator,

 Honestly, I do not really care about the separator and I think that \
 is the best choice of the ones that were available.

--
Sebastian Bergmann                          http://sebastian-bergmann.de/
GnuPG Key: 0xB85B5D69 / 27A7 2B14 09E4 98CD 6277 0E5B 6867 C514 B85B 5D69