Lukas Kahwe Smith wrote:

> We do have something along those lines:
>
> Maybe it needs to be cut down (or just provide the key points at the
> top) and automatically appended to all emails (including the welcome
> email) ..

There you have it. A dozen years on the list and I didn't even know
that file existed. I'll bet there are many, many others.

Brilliant idea adding a condensed version to the welcome emails and
appending it onto all outgoing emails, maybe with a link back to the
rules document above. It'll go a long way to decreasing noise.

Best Regards,

Mike Robinson