On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 11:04 PM, Edward Z. Yang
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Pierre Joye wrote:
>>> It should not use MSVCR80.dll as it is only for VC9.

>> I will try the snapshot very shortly.
>
> I get the same error from php_curl.dll in the snapshot.
>
>> I did a little more poking around and php_curl.dll appears to be the
>> culprit, not php.exe. There's no manifest on the dll, though, which is
>> puzzling.

Are you sure you are using the right php/php.ini/extension?

I tried on a clean system (with no crt 8.0 around) and it works. As a
second check, I loaded the extension and php in a dependency checker
(snapshot and release), and both rely on the good old VC6 CRT.

thanks for your feedback,

Cheers,
--
Pierre