On 26.11.2008, at 11:21, Scott MacVicar wrote:

Independent of that I need someone to handle the move of ext/mhash to PECL.

Why not just delete the extension? There isn't anything valuable in
there as it just wraps around hash now, it is literally an empty module
and a configure script.

Well, in that case we might want to drop a pre-wrap-around-ext/hash version into PECL .. Something to make it possible to get BC without having to code a line of C ..

Then again, we maintain BC aside from this single call to determine if the extension is loaded, so I guess yeah .. lets just remove it .. we are expecting people to update their code.

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]