Hello all,

Just wanted to get a status update on the work going on:
- Eric and Nathan are working on new php.ini files and I guess they will soon post their proposals to the list - @Steph: have you begun work on the Upgrading Guide? I would really like to have something for beta1. The scratchpad should make it possible to get something going quickly - @Scott: you are working on getting the dns* functions to work on other platforms?
- @Marcus: where do you see your closures RFC going?
- @Derick: whats the state of the "call_user_func segfault"?
- so are we disabling dl() for 5.3.0? the PHP 6.0.0 plan reads that dl() should be enabled and SAPI's that support it can enable it explicitly.
- @Pierre: what about bundling ext/enchant as an ext/pspell replacement?
- @Pierre: anything on the windows side we need to worry about?
- Ettienne/Lars/Guilherme: whats the status of spl_object_id()/ spl_object_hash()? - Whats the status of the __invoke() thread (i did not follow it and havent had time to catch up)? - I guess we are not going to deal with "foo.php?a.b.c = 10" in 5.3.0 (should we put something on the 6.0 todo list for this?) - not sure where this item on the todo list came from: Fix static build of extension when static is the default and –enable-snapshot- build is used - not sure where this item on the todo list came from: Improve the build script to ease the parsing of the output and QA
- @Felix/Derick: is fileinfo going to get more tests before beta1?
- First line of included files not output if they begin with #
- Defining namespaced constant using define() defines CASE SENSITIVE namespace
- make all extensions use php implementation of getenv (Pierre)
- any bugs we should be aware of that need special attention from the RM's?

Again the plan is to release beta1 _next_ week, which means we want to freeze function changes either this Friday or next Monday. Not a lot of time ..

regards,
Johannes and Lukas