On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 11:56, Lukas Kahwe Smith <m...@pooteeweet.org> wrote:
> - @Steph: have you begun work on the Upgrading Guide? I would really like to
> have something for beta1. The scratchpad should make it possible to get
> something going quickly

Jakub had a docsprint last week and documented bunch of things, its
probably worth browsing the docs to get inspiration.

> - I guess we are not going to deal with "foo.php?a.b.c = 10" in 5.3.0
> (should we put something on the 6.0 todo list for this?)

I thought this was fixed in HEAD already?
I vaguely recall seeing Ilia commit a patch for this long long long
long timeago to produce $_GET["a_b_c"] and $_GET["a.b.c"]..
I would love to get that merged.

> - not sure where this item on the todo list came from: Improve the build
> script to ease the parsing of the output and QA

Zoe had some changes to run-tests I think..

http://news.php.net/php.zend-engine.cvs/7319 ?

> - any bugs we should be aware of that need special attention from the RM's?

Why did the LFS patch never get committed?

-Hannes