Hi!

  it appears Dmitry and Stas are against that, so I let it for you to
decide whetehr you want me to drop all of it or continue workig on it
to make all I can ready for 5.3.0.

I'm not precisely against it because I'm not even sure what "it" is. Is there a RFC/proposal somewhere that describes in detail what is proposed to be done - i.e. what is the delta to the original closures RFC? Unless I missed something (which certainly could be what is happening, especially given I was on vacation for some time and may have missed something when I was catching up) there is some substantive change to closures which is not obvious and changes how they work and we don't understand it sufficiently.
s...@zend.com   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: s...@zend.com