Hello Andrey,

2009/3/19 Andrey Hristov <p...@hristov.com>:
> http://www.vl-srm.net/ ?
 I've already seen this, and it is pretty similar, but it designs it's
very complex IMHO (http://www.vl-srm.net/doc/figures/srm-design.png).
My design will be simple, pretty close to the memcached. Part of its
simplicity will be only the RPC/RFC functionality, you won't be able
to instance remote objects (as the banana class of SRM).

My idea it's provide an easy way to scale, you should be able to take
an existent project, cut some functions, export into a worker, and
hook your app. to the worker(s), I'll also write a little function
that will connect to the master process and generate functions that
will wrapper as local function, so your code won't change but it would
be able to scale.

--
Cesar D. Rodas
http://cesar.la/