On 31.03.2009, at 08:51, Hannes Magnusson wrote:

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 04:47, Greg Beaver <g...@chiaraquartet.net> wrote:
Lukas Kahwe Smith wrote:

So where are we at here?
If nobody proposes something, this will just slide by ..

I propose reserving PHP.  extensions can be PHP\extname (i.e. class
PHP\Phar, or for extensions with multiple levels of hierarchy
PHP\PDO\mysql etc.)

+1

I don't think we should magically raise errors if someone tries to
declare such namespace, but updating the userland naming guide would
be good.
That being said; Would it be possible to enforce the PHP\ internally?
Otherwise extension authors will simply ignore the rule and come up
with their own conventions...

Ok, is this settled now?
Anyone working a patch?

regards,