Pierre Joye wrote:
On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 8:51 AM, Lester Caine <les...@lsces.co.uk> wrote:

php_interbase gets tested for every build using a number of test suites.
Currently as far as I am aware all the previous regression bugs have now
been fixed, and the numeric bug has also been cleared so our only
problem is why is it not being compiled for PHP5.3? PHP5.2.9 is fine as
well as the snapshot for 5.2.10 ....
Are we going to get an answer on this?

You already got answers about that, many times.

php_interbase is running fine on Linux builds of 5.3, so what is the holdup
on it being included in the windows builds?

My last attempts to build the clients failed. Either with VC6 or with
VC9 (which seems to do not be supported).

DOES PHP_INTERBASE.DLL COMPILE !!!
If it does not please can you let us know where it is failing?
THAT is all we are asking to be included in the windows builds, and it complies and works fine in Linux with existing Linux clients ...

( And an ability to get back to testing PHP6 on windows would also be nice?
The current copy I have here is a couple of years old )

php6 snaps work just fine, "only" not firebird for the reasons stated earlier.

DITTO ...
The client will always be used from an official Firebird build, so should not be included in PHP!

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL