On 10.07.2009, at 17:16, Alain Williams <a...@phcomp.co.uk> wrote:

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 10:57:22AM -0400, Alban wrote:
Le Fri, 10 Jul 2009 14:23:24 +0100, Alain Williams a écrit

And Exception is better than an Error because this give one chance to
programmer for resolving the problem before program be halted.

Not everyone understands try/catch. Perhaps a user supplied function_argument_error()
could be called if not in a try/catch block.

well we have an recoverable error in this case which is what you are asking for. an exception could be more useful since you can handle it locally and are not forced to handle this inside a global error handler. then again we really wanted to keep internal exceptio. throwing to a minimum.

regardgs
lukas