Hi,

On Mon, 2009-08-17 at 19:12 +0200, Remi Collet wrote:
> My goal will be to provides both solutions (libmysql and mysqlnd) to be
> able to quickly switch from one to the other (for tests / benchmark)

Like others said I'd go with different static builds - it's not like PHP
would take ages to compile.

Other than that: it should be possible to build PHP first with
--with-mysql=shared,mysqlnd and then cd ext/mysql; phpize; ./configre;
make clean; make and end up with a .so using mysqlnd and one using
libmysql and then load one or the other. The mysqlnd core would still be
static but shouldn't hurt while measuring.

Didn't test this, though. Best is using different builds.

johannes