Hi!

Of course we are well aware that you can choose to ignore errors even today. However instead of adding yet another ini setting, some of us feel we should rather focus on solving the real issues. That certain

This is a real issue. You have better solution for it? Go ahead, propose it. So far best I saw is useless discussion about "somehow fixing all functions not to report errors" and even more useless discussions about moving to exceptions, etc. And the bad mojo stuff, of course.
s...@zend.com   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: s...@zend.com