Etienne Kneuss a écrit :
Hello,

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 5:54 PM, Mathieu Suen <mathieu.s...@easyflirt.com>wrote:

Robert Lemke a écrit :

 Hi folks,
after discussing the idea with various PHP developers I now felt safe
enough that it's not a completely stupid idea to post an RFC for it. The
idea is to add support the registration of custom factories which are
responsible for instantiating certain classes.

Here is the first draft of my RFC:
http://wiki.php.net/rfc/customfactories

I suggest that we first discuss the implications and usefulness of this
feature. In a second step I'd need to find some skilled internals wizard who
can implement it, because not being a C developer myself, all I can offer is
making suggestions and fine coffee.

Looking forward to hearing your comments!
Robert

An other way maybe to allow this:

$email = new $emailClassName();

This is already allowed.

Best,

Right!!
I get confused with:
$classNamme::getInstance();

So you can easily inject dependency:

class Foo {

        protected $emailer;

        public function __construct($emailClass) {
                $this->emailer= $emailClass;
        }

        public function bar() {
                // $email = new $this->emailer(); Of course not allowed
                $emailer = $this->emailer;
                $email = $emailer();
                // ...
        }