All,

I have a question. I'm building the php(5)-gtk package. But when I put the
gtk.ini in /etc/php5/conf.d which is the "--with-config-file-scan-dir".
php programs like cacti that are accessed via apache don't run any more.
As it also want to start up gtk but it fails because it doesn't have a
display. Which is logical and also wanted.

As the gtk.ini file should only be in cli (and not apache etc), I'm
wondering how this issue could be best handled?

Is there a way to put two directories in --with-config-file-scan-dir like
--with-config-file-scan-dir=%{php_sysconf}/conf.d
%{php_sysconf}/$sapi/conf.d

Regards,

Joop.