On Wed, 2010-04-28 at 16:58 -0500, Matt Wilson wrote:
> So, you decided to jump in to criticize a design decision that went in after
> several months of discussion, without any insight into why it was done the
> way it was?

Not really criticizing, maybe a bit, but more expressing my
disappointment regarding aesthetic loss that the choice made has lead
to. It might not concern you but it does concern me and probably other
people too.

I admit I have no knowledge of what have been told during the months of
discussion you are referring to. However, you seem to have this
knowledge, so I would be grateful if you could tell me if the aesthetic
of the backslash token has been discussed and even more if you can
redirect me to a discussion thread.

Regards.

--
Sylvain Rabot <sylv...@abstraction.fr>