Hi!

If I understand what you implied later in your email, calls to
zend_hash_copy should be replaced with calls to
object_properties_init.  Is this always true?  Is this the only

That's probably not so. As I understand, the patch changes the way the object properties are accessed. So if your extension manipulates properties of some objects directly, it needs to be changed. This includes initializing properties (object_properties_init) and accessing them as hash (which would probably require zend_std_get_properties or zend_std_get_properties.

--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/