hi,

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 12:30 PM, jvlad <d...@yandex.ru> wrote:
>> This bug is not APC specific.
>>

> In this case you can easily point out to another module suffering from this
> bug, don't you?
>
>>> License argument does not work at all.
>>
>> It does, more than ever.
>
> Then is there any reason not to add all code compatible in php license terms
> into php core?

What are you talking about? Who said that we have to add any php
licensed code to the core? I only said that the license is a critical
part of the decision. Nothing else.

> Pierre, I understand your position toward APC

How can you understand something I did not even mention (if I like or
not to bundle APC)?

> and you won't accept any
> criticism and will see only what you like to see.

I do accept criticism as well, when constructive. And that's sadly not
the case here, I don't see any kind of actual bugs or issues but some
random complaints. My replies are only about getting the facts behind
"not maintained" and "buggy". I'm still waiting for them.

> This approach will only reduce competition and will shrink the market.

As of now the only competitor actually reducing competition is Zend
(no offense meant to the Zend guys), and the reasons are not technical
but marketing related. I don't think we can do anything like that or
anything against that.

Cheers,
--
Pierre