Hello

2010/7/25 Karoly Negyesi <kar...@negyesi.net>:'
> Extensions. APC to this day does not have a stable release for PHP
> 5.3. Neither has XCache. I am not even sure how do you imagine
> *anyone* much less everyone upgrading to 5.3 with a production site
> without a stable code cache...?

You should check your sources better regarding APC, have a look at the
APC 3.1.3:
http://pecl.php.net/package-info.php?package=APC&version=3.1.3

Even before 5.3.0 was released, we worked on making APC compatible
with 5.3 which was released only 1 month and 2 weeks after the
release. Even the next release of APC thats going beta soon is having
full support for the latest development branch (5.3.99).

--
regards,

Kalle Sommer Nielsen
ka...@php.net