On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 11:38, Matti Bickel <m...@rateu.de> wrote:

> As an PHP developer: Providing manuals based on version sounds like a
> good idea. But I'm not sure about the amount of additional work involved
> and the willingness of docs contributors to do this..

Thats a heckofamore work then we have man power for.

The manual have explicit inline notes about every change, and features
only available in certain versions are clearly noted.
I really don't see the usecase for version specific manuals - you
should be aware of the changes, past and future, so you can make up
your own mind on which version your application should run - and be
able to write future compatible code.

-Hannes