2010/11/28 Johannes Schlüter <johan...@schlueters.de>:
> Without T_FUNCTION token. In my opinion an access modifier /public,
> private protected, static, final) should still be required for keeping
> readability.

I'd be -1 at the moment. The patch is certainly fine, but I think this
has the potential to generate a lot of head-scratchers for neophyte
coders trying to support code across multiple versions, and would
increase our support burden for the benefit of removing a few
keystrokes that every remotely experienced PHP developer already has
committed to muscle memory.

Adam