On Mon, 2010-11-29 at 13:40 -0600, la...@garfieldtech.com wrote:
> I still want to keep the performance implications in mind, as this
> sounds like something that we'd want to use a lot but could also cost a
> lot more than it seems at first glance if we're not careful.

By making properties in memory a little bigger one might write the
accessors in the same table as the actual properties one might possibly
reduce the CPU requirement abit. While one has to touch most places
dealing with properties internally (while that's probably needed
anyways). But well, unless there is an implementation all performance
ideas are guesses ... educated guesses at best.

johannes