Hi:

On 09 May 2011, at 19:25, guilhermebla...@gmail.com wrote:

> Are you sure?
> Please take a look at every topic defined on wiki page. Is there ANY
> topic to be discussed that came from userland?
> If you say yes, please point me to the thread. What I clearly see
> there is that every feature defined there came from users with php-src
> karma.
> Now I re-ask you, are you really sure it's only a small group that
> want something or do you now confirm that only php-src users have
> relevance on features request?

Just for the sake of argument, a single counter-example can prove you wrong.

And that counter-example is traits.
I implemented the traits long before I got actual karma, and why do we have
traits in trunk now?
Because I kept arguing that they are useful, and that I as a user want them.
Others liked the idea, and eventually I got the karma to push the code into the
official repository.

First it was developed completely outside of PHP and without asking anyone from
internals, just because I wanted it...

That is how open source works.

Best regards
Stefan