2011/6/2 Hannes Magnusson <hannes.magnus...@gmail.com>:
> How about making it useful rather then just throwing an notice?
> Recursive implode maybe? Or json/php serialized? :)

As already mentioned, that would be a much bigger BC break which would
requires RFC, voting, ...

Not that I am against, the thing is that it is difficult to know how
this would have to be rendered. Some will prefer json, others a
recursive join with ",", and so on.

For the simplicity, I think it is best to let the user decide on which
format to transform an array by explicitly call a function on it.