hi Sean,

In any case I would do it anyway.

Whether it can make it to 5.4 or not is another question and I can't
give you an answer. But doing it anyway will finally clear this point.
We have to re do the short array syntax as well.

>From my side it will be a -1 as I really don't think having json
syntax is a good thing. For the object, why not, but I would love to
have a way to do it for all kind of classes, not only stdclass :) But
that should be another thread :)

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 5:15 PM, Sean Coates <s...@seancoates.com> wrote:
> *BUMP*
>
> It would be really helpful if we could find consensus on this… I feel like
> the RFC process is stalled until these questions are answered.

> On 2011-06-27, at 9:06 PM, Sean Coates wrote:
>>> The RFC was accepted.
>>
>> Ok; so is this "official" now, or does it need to be ratified somehow?
>>
>> If I clean up my RFC (https://wiki.php.net/rfc/objectarrayliterals) and put
>> it to vote, are these now the rules that will be followed?
>>
>> Since I didn't use "[RFC]" in the original email to internals, do I need to
>> start from the start?
>

> --

Pierre