On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 8:49 PM, Ralph Schindler <ra...@smashlabs.com> wrote:
> Correct.
>
> I was hasty in that example, the first was copied & tested (and is reflected
> in the test, as is that variation of what I wrote up.)
>
> Either way, test and patch work in 5_3.

Doesn't this functionality confuse matters?

If this patch is added, is there now no difference between instanceof
and is_subclass_of(). If this is the case my question is then why do
we have two methods to do the same thing?

I thought instanceof was for parent classes + interfaces.. and
is_subclass_of() was just for parent classes.

Regards,
Paul Dragoonis.