Okay, maybe it could be attempted to be squeezed in anyway to 5.4? I really
need this feature and apparently others feel the same way.

- It would benefit MVC framework design - one of the most common design
pattern for web development.
- The ticket has been open for over a year now and it has a lot of votes and
high score. (High priority.)
- It's not especially complex. (Easy to implement.)
- It's not a language construct. (Non-controversial.)
- It's already implemented in other OOP languages and has been extensivly
researched. (Non-controversial.)
- It could be implemented by adding a single additional Spl class. (Easy to
implement.)

~Hannes