Hi!

On 7/14/11 11:43 AM, Hannes Landeholm wrote:
Okay, maybe it could be attempted to be squeezed in anyway to 5.4? I
really need this feature and apparently others feel the same way.

We don't even have an RFC on it, let alone consensus & implementation, and we'd have a beta in a little more than a month. This makes timeframe for it very hard. There will be other releases, this is not the last one ;)

If we could have RFC and have it agreed upon and have reasonably good implementation in a month, then we could talk about it. But I wouldn't rush it. If it's a stand-alone class, it can also got into .1 etc. release maybe. But I'd start with trunk first.
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/