Brian Moon wrote:
> Is typing really the bottleneck for developers these days? I must suck
> then. I spend most of my day thinking or waiting on version control,
> testing and deploy applications, not typing.

+1. I don't think reducing key strokes should be a goal at all, the goal
should be readability above all.

Having read the other responses on this topic, I have to agree that
there's no need for any short syntax, so -1 on the short syntax from me.

(Forgot to send this to the list; sorry for the duplicate Brian!)
--
Ryan McCue
<http://ryanmccue.info/>