David Muir wrote:
I'm only reverting a single commit rather
than having to weed through the tree to find all the commits that need
to be reversed. And if I'm "doing it wrong™", please let me know off
list how I can improve things.

I think this a general problem with DVCS method of working? At least hg and git ... undoing a single file within a changeset is not the easiest thing to do. You end up comitting the chnaged file back in again? So either you make more commits so that change sets are smaller, or you start running parallel branches.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL