On 09/03/2011 11:41 PM, Arpad Ray wrote:

Haven't had much of a look yet but I really like the concept :)

Glad to hear that. I had this idea for a long time, but I've never got time to look at it.

A couple of minor things to note:
- Now would be a good time to make it follow the PHP coding standards,
before it gets much larger or other devs get involved.

Done (but I could have missed a couple of things here and there).

- Variable declarations should always begin a block, some platforms
will bork otherwise.

Done.

Thanks.