On 09/08/2011 02:43 PM, Lester Caine wrote:
Christopher Jones wrote:
File a bug and attach test patches that satisfy you (and run on gcov).
Or merge the patches yourself - but I'm not sure you have karma???
I've never heard of anyone else running these tests so your help would
be appreciated. I won't sidetrack this thread with long term comments
about PDO or the PHP test infrastructure. Let's work with what we
have access to.

Thanks for that feedback.
Part of the problem here is that PDO is not at all helpful when working with
Firebird. I use ADOdb exclusively for cross database support, and switching on
the PDO driver instead of the generic one throws up a lot more problems.

But what I do have is a crib sheet from 3 years ago that corrects many of the
reported errors - but no karma to apply them :)

Log a bug with verified patches and I'm sure we can get them applied.

Chris

--
Email: christopher.jo...@oracle.com
Tel:  +1 650 506 8630