On 09/08/2011 11:01 AM, Stas Malyshev wrote:
Hi!

We've made a great progress on fixing and cleaning up the unit tests, I'd like
to thank everybody involved for their contribution. We still have some failures
and tests with unclear status, so I think it's better we take another week
before we release the
beta and try to work them out, just to be sure. So I think it makes sense to
postpone the beta to 15th.

Is anyone looking at PHP 5.4's openssl failures on gcov?  E.g.
http://gcov.php.net/viewer.php?version=PHP_5_4&func=tests&file=ext%2Fopenssl%2Ftests%2Fbug47828.phpt
This particular test always passes for me.

Chris

--
Email: christopher.jo...@oracle.com
Tel:  +1 650 506 8630