That's kind of a general setup, Stefan. Sending an email to the commiter
that broke the build with details of the build process, as well sending an
email to a mailing list.

I'll be looking into this Jenkins issue (JENKINS-5931). Maybe having an
access control based on IRC operators and voices?

--
Klaus Silveira
(011) 8564-2492