On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 12:21 AM, Ferenc Kovacs <tyr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 12:20 AM, Stefan Marr <p...@stefan-marr.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi:
>>
>> On 04 Nov 2011, at 00:12, Ferenc Kovacs wrote:
>>
>> > I almost forget to mention, but the email notification also supports
>> defining different recipients for each event, so for example the commiters
>> could still get the notification for each of their commits/builds until the
>> build is back to normal, that way the list wouldn't be spammed, but some
>> active contributors would be still continuously bugged.
>>
>> Does that meant that the committer could get an unconditional email with
>> the result of his/her commit?
>>
>> Sounds very reasonable to me.
>>

> yep.
>

> --
> Ferenc Kovács
> @Tyr43l - http://tyrael.hu

I set up the email notifications for the 5.3 build project:
it should send a notification to:
- everybody, for every build, regardless of the build result, who either
triggered a build manually through the web interface, or commited to svn
for that job since the last successful build.
- and to internals but only for the fixed or failure results.

if this works out, I will also set up the two other build and tests jobs
also. Of course we still have to agree and solve the failing tests
jobs(either picking a solution from my ABC list, or coming up with a better
alternative), else the commiters will start getting the still failing mail
for every tests build execution.

--
Ferenc Kovács
@Tyr43l - http://tyrael.hu