I just have a general question regarding patch inclusions. When a
patch is submitted is there a formal review and testing of the patch
prior to inclusion? From what I have been following from this list is
that the process is patches get applied to new/existing bug/feature
requests, bug fixes are priority numero uno, test cases should
accompany new functions then testing? How likely are patches which may
receive low usage from developers still applied?

Also, besides the usual retrieving latest testing branch, compiling
running tests etc. how else can one help?

--
Jas