No I mean persistent compilation system like

Java

HelloWorld.Java -> HelloWorld.class

HelloWorld.php -> HelloWorld.gpc

When you call

gpc_import('HelloWorld.php');

then function first look for HelloWorld.gpc if found
then include it and if not then look for HelloWorld.php or HelloWorld.inc
(whatever the setting is) if found compile it and include it else raise an
error.