Lol be my guest.  You won't have much success though because I have not
relied upon hyperbole and logical fallacies to substantiate my arguments.
On the contrary, my argument thus far can be summarized thusly:

   - The issue of type hinting isn't going to go away, otherwise it would
   have by now.
   - This feature, if implemented correctly, won't "break" PHP or
   compromise backwards compatibility.
   - I will push back against any efforts to silence this discussion as has
   been done in the past.
   - If you can't disagree with someone without accusing them of being
   ill-informed, disloyal, or just plain dumb; then you're not contributing
   anything constructive to this discussion.

There, I just saved you the trouble.  =)

--Kris