From: Kris Craig [mailto:kris.cr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 6:36 PM
To: Ángel González
Cc: Anthony Ferrara; Ferenc Kovacs; Michael Morris; internals@lists.php.net
Subject: Re: [PHP-DEV] Scalar type hinting

I agree.  What does everyone think about the idea of creating a new list
specifically discussion of new feature ideas?  The idea could be announced on
the Internals list with a link to the discussion on the other list.
That way, the noise ratio would be reduced and only those who are interested in
brainstorming new ideas would have to listen to it.

Thoughts?

--Kris