Hi David:

On 03 Mar 2012, at 22:58, David Soria Parra wrote:

> (1) Pull requests on github.com go to the git-pull mailinglist.
>     Make sure you subscribe to it.
> (2) Johannes is working on an interface that allows people with
>     valid PHP user accounts to close pull requests.
> (2) Fix the bugsweb integration, so that references to bugs inside
>     the commits will work. Florian is working on it.

Will there be an integration with pull requests and the bug tracker, or remains
attaching patches the preferred way?

What is the new preferred replacement for a sparse SVN checkout + single commit
per change? As I understand it, currently, we try to have a single commit for
all branches (PHP_5_n, and trunk). How is that supposed to be done with git?
From reading https://wiki.php.net/rfc/dvcs#workflows, I assume, all branches
need to receive separate commits + pushes?

Thanks
Stefan

--
Stefan Marr