Michael,

Quick question:  how would this work with require_once?

Let's say that I have a class Foo defined in a file without a
namespace declaration.

What happens if I require_once with a namespace first (so Foo gets
imported into the namespace), and then require_once later without a
namespace?  Should it require twice?  Which then could break things
(if there was procedural or initialization code in there)...  If not,
then you won't have Foo in the root namespace, and lead to other
errors.

Anthony